#SkinFitness Signature Facial
The #SkinFitness Signature Facial at Melinda Menezes, MD is a medical facial you won’t find anywhere else. Our treatment pairs state-of-the-art cleansing and exfoliating technology with personalized, medical add-ons including serums, peels, extractions, dermaplaning, and red/blue light therapies that nourish and hydrate your skin. Your treatment is completely customized to you and your #SkinFitness needs every time.
What is a #SkinFitness Signature Facial?
A #SkinFitness Signature Facial is a medical facial treatment that deeply cleanses the skin, exfoliates, extracts impurities, and hydrates in one, relaxing and completely customized experience. At Melinda Menezes, MD we combine the powerful technology of Hydrafacial® with medical-grade skin care, serums, peels, dermaplaning, and boosts for instant gratification and radiant results.
The #SkinFitness Signature Facial treats a wide range of skin conditions from acne and hyperpigmentation to fine lines and wrinkles. #SkinFitness Signature Facials are excellent on their own, but even better when paired with your at-home, medical grade skin care as well as other services like fillers, Botox®, gentle laser, microneedling and more.
#SkinFitness Signature Facial
75-minute in-office treatment customized to your #SkinFitness needs. Our signature facial utilizes the technology of Hydrafacial® to deep clean, exfoliate and extract skin impurities. Every treatment includes a custom set of boosts, serums, dermaplaning, and light therapy to address your unique skin health needs.
Medical Facial Benefits
Medical facial treatment offers many benefits over traditional spa facials, including:
- Treats medical skin conditions including acne, hyperpigmentation, redness and more.
- Non-invasive, instant gratification. See skin improvement immediately after your appointment.
- Completely customized experience. Spa facials are one-size fits all. Unfortunately, everyone’s skin is different. Our #SkinFitness experts will evaluate your skin on the day of treatment and decide the best course of action. All you have to do is sit back, relax and enjoy some self care. Is your skin more congested than usual? Your treatment may include dermaplaning, peels, or extra extractions. Experiencing more redness than normal? Your treatment may include light therapy, boosts and serums to combat redness and inflammation.
- Consistent results and improvement over time. Because our #SkinFitness Signature Facials are a custom experience, you will get consistent results and continuously improve the tone and texture of your skin over time. You’ll see fewer fine lines and wrinkles and minimized pores as well.
- 75-minute treatment time. We’re not a spa so there is no rush to turn over rooms or hurry treatments. We listen to your needs and take our time so you get the #SkinFitness results you want.
Medical Facial treatment is an excellent addition to any #SkinFitness plan. While instant results are fantastic, regular treatment will continuously improve your overall skin health and wellbeing. Dr. Menezes recommends regular Signature Facial treatment to enhance your results. Call the clinic at 808-855-8436 to schedule an appointment today.